Wednesday 27 October 2010

What i'm not and what I am,

What I'm not.
I'm not like the other teens, gettign drunk and taking drugs,
I'm not like other teens who think there all innocent ,saying their not like them, but truely they are,
I'm not the type who follows the crowd 'bleating ' like a sheep,
I'm not the type who cant trust there friends,
Im not the type of teen who hates being seen with their mummy,
Im not the type who pretends to be someone else.

What I am.
I am just me who loves to have fun,
I am the type of teen who wants to show to adult, not all teens are bad,
I am the type with amazing friends and literally till the end,
I am the type to hang around with my mummy, and not trying to aviod seeing my friends,
I am the type of girl who loves to be me , because im the best i can get,
I am the type to have my own style thats suits me,
I am the type of teen who does make mistakes but learns a lesson from them,
I am the teen people would consider 'BOD' because i want a future in my life,
I am the type to be true to myself and be thankfull to all my family and friends for making me ... ME!


I am TYLERR

Love Tylerr, x

No comments:

Post a Comment