Tuesday 5 October 2010

School days.

When i went into the first day of year ten, I knew that it would be hard, in fact really hard.
But what i didnt know is that i would spend every living moment pulling out my hair and stressing about All the work i have to complete for school. I get atleast 4/5 pieces of homework a day,I mean really?
Its bad enough were teenagers and we have loads of issues of growing up but to have so much homework your parctically eating is not fair.
I went to My friends( Sherrie Bieber's) Just to complete all our homework for the next week , who want's to do that ? Spending all the time with a friend doing homework,, Well i guess you could fight, its better doing it be yourself.
But I guess I'v just got to face the fact that to be what i want it take more than what youve got, it takes everything and more.

Love Tylerr

No comments:

Post a Comment