Saturday 30 October 2010

There's always a road following to a let down.

When someone has hurt you what would you do?
Forgive them.
What do you do if they hurt you again?
Forgive them.
What do you do when they hurt you again when they promised they wouldnt?
Forgive them.
What if they hurt, and make you cry?
Stop the cycle of hurt and pain, Ignore all there calls and delete them as a friend.
You might say thats harsh well, if you've been through what i have then would be kicking your self in the head, not to have stopped it earlier.
The person i cant not ever forgive, will know this is you..
You havent just hurt me, you hurt my family too.
You could say Your related, but thats just by blood.
If you were my family you wouldnt hurt me, you'd save me from the rough.
You are the person with hate around their head, where people despise you, for what you have done.
You may try to say sorry or try to mend my broken heart,You could buy all i wanted but that wont take away the past.I cant even look at you or say hi when your near,  it's over dont try to see me or talk because ill reject you and wont want to hear.
This is my decision and this is final no one has told me to keep clear from you,This is my choice and noone can change it.As i have been hurt,more than once or twice or three time in fact.To me i havent lost much, I'v still got my family and friends who care for me dearly, There's just one person missing which is you my Tatínek.

Love Tylerr

No comments:

Post a Comment