Wednesday 15 December 2010

Real friends..

Real friends would'nt do this, wouldnt try to hurt me or go behind my back.
Dont go tell another lie  because i will never believe you, I will never forget what you have done to me,I'v had enough.
You will never, be the same to me..  Your a chaged perso.. But the sad thing is.. Is i dont understand why? Not only have you hurt and disappointed me.. You've shamed People that care about you. Your friends your family and your self..
You say it's really hard to chage but you & i both know that another lie.
You choose to channge and you can change back,, With normal people it's hard but there's simple things you can do. Yet you wont because your selfish! And just want attention.
Your not a friend, Your a stranger


Love Tylerr

No comments:

Post a Comment